Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Today's Seed

Ladies,

"Same Life, New Story" got off to  grand start last night with 20 of you in attendance!  Wasn't it fun?? There is still lots of room for more, so please join us!  It's never too late!

Our discussion revolved around allowing God to write a new story for us......it was wonderful to have close to two hours to chat and share.

This morning, Ivy sent me "Today's Seed".  It reminded her of our group last night and I agree! May this devotion bless each one who reads this today.  Love to you all~  Laura


Today's Seed: February 9, 2011


There are some things you can be sure of. If clouds are full of rain, they will pour water on the earth. If a tree falls--to the south or to the north--then it will stay where it falls. But there are some things that you cannot be sure of. You must take a chance. If you wait for perfect weather, you will never plant your seeds. If you are afraid that every cloud will bring rain, you will never harvest your crops. (Ecc 11:3-4 ERV)

Prayer: LORD, I don't want to miss my destiny because I am waiting for everything to be "just right". And I don't want to be so afraid of making a mistake that I miss an opportunity from You. Life and circumstances are seldom certain. So, if I need to take a chance, help me pray first, then have courage to step out. If I still make a mistake, You can make it right. In Jesus' name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment