This came across my email from Women of Faith--I just had to share it with you even if it is my second post to you today! Someone needs to hear this!!! BE BLESSED!!!!~ Laura
Who Are You—Really?
Your hands have made me and fashioned me. —Job 10:8
Do you know who you really are? Do you really?
I know this may sound like a radical concept to some of you, but the more I’ve soaked myself in the truth of God’s Word, the more I believe I know who I really am. God has the kindest and most amazingly brilliant methods of affirming who we are to him.
Well, just in case you aren’t completely sure who you really are, consider this wonderful list of verses as a daily reminder of what God thinks when he thinks of you—which is, by the way, constantly. Let them lift you up and open your heart to see your true identity.
- I am God’s daughter. (John 1:12)
- I’m a friend of Christ. (John 15:15)
- I’m God’s coworker. (1 Corinthians 3:9)
- I’m God’s workmanship. (Ephesians 2:10)
- I can’t be separated from the love of God. (Romans 8:35–39)
- I am free. (John 8:31–32)
- I am forgiven. (Romans 8:1–2)
- I can do all things through Christ. (Philippians 4:13)
- I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing. (Ephesians 1:3)
- I have Christ’s mind. (Philippians 2:5–7)
Excerpted from A Grand New Day © 2008 by Thomas Nelson. Published in Nashville, Tennessee, by Thomas Nelson. Used with permission. All rights reserved.