I know you have all been praying for each other during the week, but I came across a little guided prayer card among my things, and I thought I’d pass it on to you.
10 Ways to Pray for Your Christian Sisters
- That she would have a deeper understanding of her value and worth before God.
- She would cultivate caring Christian friendships and Christian community.
- She’d be given opportunities to share Christ through her words and actions.
- For the Lord to give her strength to stand firm in the face of temptation.
- She would have greater understanding of what it means to be loved by God and to love others.
- She would experience greater growth in integrity and honesty.
- She possesses humility to admit her sins and ask for forgiveness.
- That God would give her wisdom in her daily life and actions.
- She would have a clear sense of God’s calling and purpose in her life.
- That this beloved sister would have gratitude in all things.
It is a blessing to be associated with all of you. We are going places girls—and as we talked about last week, let’s go boldly and without fear into the plan and purpose He has for our lives! No fear!!
Love to all-
PS. We are doing part two of chapter two on Tuesday! J