Friday, February 10, 2012

from Donna

Hi ladies,
As we continue our lesson this week on discontment, I want to encourage you as you do the homework, to take a good look inside yourselves. We all have those areas. 
 
I was watching the dvd on Tuesday night and as listened to Jennie quote Paul's words in chapter 4 of Philippians about being content regardless, I was disappointed she did not go on to Phil. 4:13 to encourage us as we wrestle with our stuck places of discontment. He says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Yay! We can do it through Christ and not on our own. Whew! 
 
I would like to challenge you ladies to take a few minutes to recite the 4:13 verse, and as you do, emphasize the first word, and then the second and so on. You will feel empowered at the end by His Spirit!

Thanks for hanging in as we all pull our ourselves, little by little, out of those binding places and move toward the freedom He promises.
Be blessed,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment