Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Monday!

Hi everyone!

Happy Monday!  It will be great to see you all tomorrow night at the Manorwood Café! 

Remember, our soup and salad dinner is at and Bible study will be at the same time as always 7-9. 

This week’s homework focused on “God can do what He says He can do”.  Are you thoroughly convinced of this?    Is this an area of belief or unbelief for you?

I think one of the most truthful statements this week was found on page 50.  “We must be very careful however, not to fashion our faith secondhand”.   This I what I love about Beth Moore’s teaching!   She will always challenge us to not just take her word for it but to find out for ourselves what GOD says about it in His Word!  I don’t know about you, but I lived on secondhand faith for a very long time!   It has only been in recent years that the Lord brought this to my attention and impressed upon me that I need to know the Word for myself and make up my own mind with the help of the Holy Spirit.

We are heading into some rich territory in this study girls! So glad to be on the journey with all of you!

If you aren’t too crazy busy, please bring something for our dear college girls care packages.  You cannot underestimate the power of a Titus 2 woman’s encouragement and prayer for our younger sisters.

See you tomorrow~

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment