Monday, November 7, 2011

TICKET TIME!!

Hello friends!

I want to take this opportunity to remind you that it is time to buy your ticket to "An Evening in December".  We are heading over to see Ellie and Kathy for the Tuesday night performance on December 6th.  Tickets are only $10.00.  I found a better link than I had last time I sent it out: 

http://www.florisumc.org/602147.ihtml

If you are someone who has not attended this Bible study with us this time around, you are still part of Manorwood and you are welcome to join us. We miss you!!  Just let me know when you buy your ticket so I can make sure I count you in on the carpool.

And speaking of joining in........we will start a new study on Tuesday, January 3rd.  Donna and I will introduce it to the group soon.  We are really excited to bring a brand new "hot off the presses" study to Manorwood, with a brand new author named Jennie Allen.  Think about joining us in January for something a little different!  Bring a friend!

I do hope you join us for the road trip to see the Christmas show. We all need a little moment or two before the craziness really kicks in gear to rest and allow the true spirit and meaning of Christmas sink in.   Between Ellie's message and Kathy's music, you will be in the Christmas spirit immediately!  We need it girls!

Finally, please remember the following dates for your calendar:

Tues. Nov 8- Bible study-- Second week  of Session 5, "In My Thoughts"

Tues. Nov. 15- Bible study--Week one of Session 6, "In My Calling".

Tues. Nov. 22- NO STUDY-Thanksgiving week

Tues. Nov. 29- Bible study- Second week of Session 6, "In My Calling"  END OF STUDY!

Tues. Dec. 6-- Road Trip to "An Evening in December".  Carpool time of departure TBA

Saturday,  December 10--Manorwood Christmas Brunch at Kay's. 9:00 AM. Potluck--more info TBA

I will see you all tomorrow at Margies!

Much love to all-

Laura









    

No comments:

Post a Comment