Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jesus Calling~ February 26th

Ladies,
 Jeanne Yaniga called me tonight to let me know the "Jesus Calling" devotion for today beautifully tags on to what we talked about in the first part of "Scared".  Be Blessed.  Thank you, Jeanne.


 
 
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid". ~ John 14:27


I am leading you, step by step, through your life.  Hold My hand in trusting dependence, letting Me guide you through this day.  Your future looks uncertain and feels flimsy- even precarious.  That is how it should be.  Secret things belong to the Lord, and future things are secret things.  When you try to figure out the future, you are grasping at things that are Mine.  This, like all forms of worry, is an act of rebellion: doubting My promises to care for you. 

Whenever you find yourself worrying about the future, repent and return to Me.  I will show you the next step forward, and the one after that, and the one after that.  Relax and enjoy the journey in My Presence, trusting Me to open up the way before you as you go.




The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law. ~Deuteronomy 29:29

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;   I will counsel you with My loving eye on you.
~Psalm 32:8


 

No comments:

Post a Comment