Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dear All-

Happy Sunday Night to all the Manorwood Sisters~

I am about to sign off for the night but this quote just came across the information super highway and I thought I would pass it on to you. 

For those of you who are not WAAAY cool, like me, and on Twitter, this quote was just "tweeted" by Jan Silvious. 

 After I post this I am going to "re-tweet" it to all my twitter friends ( all 8 of them--and no they are not who you think- I deleted them all!)

On a more serious note, I know that many of you are walking around with some serious storms and trouble in your life.  Please know you are loved and prayed for.   This quote is for you.

If God be our God, He will give us peace in trouble. When there is a storm without, He will make peace within. The world can create trouble in peace, but God can create peace in trouble.

-Thomas Watson -
May God Bless the week ahead-
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment